Lines and collections
- Classic line: With comfortable shapes and elegant design, it is made with the typical materials used for men’s evening shoes: leather, patent, suede, satin. A wide selection of models from the simple versions made of mono-chrome leather or fabric to the most elaborated combinations of printed and multicolour materials, to satisfy all tastes and needs.
- Sneakers line: a selection of shoes as comfortable as trainers with a smart casual look and a great flexibility, due to the split sole with interchangeable soles. All in one shoe! With a snug fit, breathable insoles and soft heels in micro.
Classic line shoes can be ordered in two different shapes.
- Standard shape S: with medium and comfortable width fitting most foot types, although some characteristics of the various models can be more or less suitable to a specific foot arch or bridge.
- Wide shape W: with increased volume for feet with larger circumference.
Sneakers have their unique and specific shape. Very similar to trainers, they are very soft and comfortable, but fit quite snug to the foot. We recommend going up one size compared to the classic line shoes.
Half sizes are available in both classic shoes and sneakers.
You can purchase your Monsieur Pivot with different types of soles:
- Leather sole: suitable to all types of dance floor, unless they are very slippery, it is perfect to dance both indoors and outdoors.
- Suede sole: also known as bufalo (Italy) or cromo (Argentina), this material provides more grip, especially when brushed, therefore it is the best choice for very smooth floors. Not recommended for outdoor dancing.
- Interchangeable sole: available on men's sneakers, it has a rubber frame with an inner part fixed with velcro, which can be removed and exchanged between leather and bufalo/suede.
All shoes are made with a 20 mm soft heel in micro, often covered in leather or in the material the shoes are made of, as in the classic line, or left uncovered as in the sneakers.
All Madame Pivot insoles offer great support to the arch of the foot, therefore an excellent stability, combined to the comfort feeling under the ball of the foot provided by the padding in soft memory foam.
We are often attracted by unusual and unique materials which are - unfortunately - also produced by suppliers in small quantities and for a limited period of time. This is how the limited edition concept was born, a small production until stock last, so that you are able to seize the moment and get that extraordinary pair.
A regular and correct cleaning of your shoes will maintain their good performance and increase their durability.
- Soles: both leather and suede soles are very resistant and can be cleaned with a wire brush. Make sure the brushing is delicate to avoid scratches. Tunit or rubber soles can be cleaned with a damp cloth.
- Insoles: is the most delicate part as it collects most of the dirt from the floor. We recommend you to clean it with a damp cloth every time after use. If the dirt gets dry it will be harder to remove it with the risk of the insole peeling off.
- Uppers: suede shoes can be cleaned using a specific rubber-bristled brush. Shoes in fabric can be cleaned with a damp cloth and the best way to clean materials such as velvet and glitter is by removing dust and dirt with a hair dryer. Leather, patent and laminated materials can be cleaned with a damp cloth or specific products which can be easily found in shoe shops.